Friday 15 April, 2005

Research

Today, I managed to get some NaCl, and start off my work again. Sitting in the lab, and talking to a fellow practicummer, I realised research is not always easy. Not only because of the reasons of thinking, but for things like, the stuff required can't come to Australia before 6-8 months, and with just 5 months left for her to file her report, the project is as good as over for her!! Lets see what she comes up with, and it better be soon, else her pay shall be stopped!And all this because the previous student didn't call for the stuff while she was here! Talking to her made me feel that I was pretty lucky to get off with the only chemical being used was NaCl and Sod. Azide, both easily available in the market!

Another thing that has been hitting my head for quite some time now is the missing of valfis :((. Not getting a chance to listen profiles of B, shashi, nandan and of the other H7 seniors makes me feel sick. Not to forget the descent food, and the nightouts to follow ;). After all, it was 2 years that I spent with most of them! And now, I sit here, down under, doing nothing but 'research'. Bah!

But yes, I am definitely looking forward to the weekend, have a movie plan with a friend, and a boat ride on the harbour coming up. Hope the rain keeps clear, and I don't get 'wet' ;). Guess thats it.. me going for a swim at the Uni. pool :)

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home