Friday 1 April, 2005

What a day!

What a rough day! The windmill program still doesn't respond in any other way but for Error 114 and I have tried everything that the Windmill online help suggests. Dianne doesn't show up today, thus making me free to take leave early :)) (that was good though). So, I am in the Uni. Library surfing the web, going through photoblogs of others listed on Photoblogs and nothing much!
The good things of the day? Well, had a good lunch, with Regina (we both had sandwiches!!), and I registered my own photoblog, Picking the Pics, on the photoblog.org site! Other than that, no work done! And I am thinking of having some south-Indian food today, so might go to Surry Hills. Now, what else?? umm... i guess I have rounded up everything for the day! So, here I go!

ciao,

aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home