Tuesday 5 April, 2005

Finally

Yesterday was the day when the Error 114 suddenly stopped appearing in Windmill and I got to take some meaningful readings! Other than that, I had a great lunch of pasta and potatoes (I think I have begun liking it now), and I did some ghodagiri for Kalai. Otherwise it was a day like everyother day. Nothing much.
Now, coming to the ghoda-giri that I did, Kalai had 2 parcels, and both were stuck at the Kingsford Post Office. Kalai works at Bondi Junction and she leaves for her office @ about 8.15 in the morning, and comes back after 6 PM. And the great post office has timings of 9AM to 4 PM. So, I was given the responsibility of getting the parcels for her, and I obliged, only to learn later in the evening that both were *not* for her!! Damn the southindians. They suck! :)
Otherwise, I am happy with my life.

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home