Thursday 2 June, 2005

Evaluation

Ever wondered how it must feel to be an evaluator of presentations being given by students? Students who are much more qualified than you are? :D:D

And how it feels from the student perspective to get judged by an undergrad, when he himself is finishing his masters, or even pursuing a PhD?

Well, to say the least, I did just that today, for 2 complete hours, and shall repeat the routine next Thursday :) Today was the evaluation time of assignment presentations of 8 students of the Membrane Sc. and Tech. research group course. This course is taken by loads of students from the Enviro. deptt. and the deptt. of Chemical Engg! And working in the membrane sc. research group gives the invitation to have a chance to grade the presentations of these students :)

So, today, I was very much glad with myself at evaluating work of seniors in the same field. But then, my know-how in the field, being zero (or very close to it), just let me check on their presentation skills, and other basic aspects. I hardly could check on the content and other stuff. But then, I guess its fine for a start :) So much for today!

-aashish

2 Comments:

At 7:08 am, June 03, 2005 , Blogger Lorena said...

happy for your success. it's satisfying at the end of the day, huh?

(thanks for visiting my blog)

 
At 2:30 pm, June 03, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bushy evaluating...:P ! dude - u'll b on the other side..BTP is waiting for ya in IIT :)

Mithun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home