Monday 30 May, 2005

Chillax

chillax (v): chill out/relax, hang out with friends

This word features 4th in the Top Ten Favorite Words (Not in the Dictionary)!

A word, that as a student from Delhi, and the prestigious and now world renowned D.P.S., R.K. Puram, I got into using more than anything else! Something that is a part of me even though I use the IITian lingo and translation more often now: lukkha. Though I don't think chillax exactly translates to lukkha but still, chillax rocks! Well, thats just what I happen to do every weekend, be it before or after the exams! OR for that matter anytime of the year!
Other than 'chillax' I have no idea why I am typing this blog. My hands are freezing cold, fingers stiffer than anything rite now ;) and the lab temperatures are dipping below 15 degrees :( Can't even work on my rig. Need to wait till we have atleast 18-20 degrees. Then I can say 'room-temperature' is approximately achieved :D:D

So, ciao.

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home