Tuesday 31 May, 2005

Sunday... the day it was

For the past two days, and a night for that matter, I have been trying to fit the broken pieces in my head. The pieces of what I DID this Sunday. If I am not drunk, I have a reasonably good memory when it comes to numbers and how my day went. And for that matter, I wasn't drunk this sunday.
I don't know if it has happenned to anyone else, but on some days, I get these dreams. Dreams which mix with reality to create a pseudo-real world which is somewhat better, but very much similar to what we reside in. With the same people in there, playing very similar roles to what they play on the world stage. But relax. I have these dreams when I sleep :)
Hmm... so coming back to the point, I have only a little idea of how I spent my Sunday. I know I woke up at sometime in the afternoon, about 11.30-12 I guess. Then was on the computer for about 2 hours. Made lunch. Ate it. And then slept while reading some thing. And then it all goes into a dream-reality issue. Don't exactly know what happened. I do remember seeing a friend at night. For some reason. Not sure what was it. Guess will have to ask her the details. Duh! Now won't that be embarrasing?

So here's my online plea: Anyone who has any idea what-so-ever, of how my day went, please do notify me, 'coz till I don't figure it out, I doubt if I'll stop thinking about it!

-aashish

2 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, May 31, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have gone crazy Bushy... May lord help you.

 
At 12:36 am, June 01, 2005 , Blogger Pavan said...

And you weren't drunk!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home