Wednesday 25 May, 2005

Dinner again!

Well, for the past few days, I guess nothing much has been happening in my life in any aspect other than the dinner scene. Monday, was no different from the weekend, with Hitesh and I ending up in the city. I was in need of a new pair of shoes, and a cap, and Hitesh had bought a pair for a bargain the Saturday before. We went to the same shop, and viola! I had a new pair of shoes for $10!!! The best bargain I've got in Australia! I hope they last me the final 2 months in kangaroo-land! Other than that, I also got a cap, for a partly $6.95, which I would call a bargain too. Dinner, ofcourse was taken at the city, and so one more day gone without me cooking :)

Come Tuesday, and it all changed. Hitesh and I decided to cook a 'good' Indian meal, comprising of all the basics: Daal, Roti, Rice, a curry, and poppadums. And we managed that all, with some help from Indrie, a friend of mine. And after the almost 2 hour ordeal (I had expected it to not last more than an hour), the meal was awesome!! Loved it :D Other than that, nothing much is happening in this really slow paced life of mine, and I sure need something/one to boost the speed.

Any help?

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home