Monday 13 June, 2005

Blogging

Blogging. Something that I feel I suck at. Actually, I guess, I suck at most writing activities. No wonder, I find it easier maintaining a photoblog which people say is much tougher, since you need fresh pics each and every day. Don't know why they say that. All one needs is to take a pic a day. And, I end up with atleast 10-20 a day, and then need to pick off them.
But coming to blogging. People mention lyrics, because they follow that. They mention poetry, because they write that. And then we have the pseud people like Bolli, G (don't know why, but G seems to be changing templates and blog name so frequently, I am unable to locate his blog at the 1st instant in my aggregator!), and Golaxxx, who write great pieces which are worthy of being read more than once. And then there are people like, me, who crib, and chill (???), and waste infinitesimal space in the infinitely large internet. And then, there are some people, who better left unmentioned, just blog some real crap stuff, cut-copy-paste material from sites, that is mostly nonsense to read.

Aah! Coming back to me. This blog is mine. So, I can write crap, and bull shit out here :) Well, I have no idea, why am I writing this. It's 5.37 in the morning. Am at a friend's place. He and another chap are sleeping next to the keyboard. Another is off to sweet slumber on the couch. And, with no space left to stretch my back, I am on this bad-for-spine-chair trying to make head and tail of some vague TOI columnist articles (Evolution or dilution?, What's up, Doc?, and A week in reverse gear), chat with a bunch of unknown people on my Yahoo! list, and read loads of blogs, and check out photoblogs. But then, I have been doing that for the past 2 hours now. And with two double short blacks down my gulp, I doubt if I have had this much of caffeine in me since JEE-mains in May 2002 (oops, the mention of the double short blacks was to say that sleep shall elude me for another 8-10 hours or so). Looks like, this is my first proper nightout in Sydney! Thank God! I haven't got out of this habit. And yes, before I forget, at this hour, I am definitely missing maddu. Man, maddu rocks. But oz land sucks, at 5 in the morning.
Now coming to one of the biggest regrests of the day. Actually 2 regrets. I screwed up with Indrie. And then didn't go to the Jazz festival at Darling Harbour. And yes, I am was not a Jazz fan. But heard some yesterday, and found it nice. So wanted to go today too :(. Fcuk! And then, tomorrow today we are to go to Blue Mountains, and I am a driver for one segment! Damn! Now how shall I manage that? Man! I am dead tired.

Get up, you suckers. You have slept enough. Now get behind the wheel, and lets get rolling!

-aashish

P.S.: learnt how to strike though in blogger :) if u don't know, here's how: < 's' > (minus the quotes and the spaces) tag b4 the text, and a < '/s' > tag after. That's pretty much basic HTML, but, then, I never used this before.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 am, June 13, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a very nice time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home