Wednesday 11 May, 2005

Movie Time!

In the past 3 nights, I have seen 4 movies. Two on the silver screen, and two on the computer screen. And with all this in my head, I have been doing little progress at my research project! Just when I was thinking of working and reading papers on sunday, a friend called to ask if I was free for a movie. Now that aint a question to ask someone who has devoted his time to acads! :)
OFCOURSE I AM FREE!!! We made it to the last show of Kingdom of Heaven (*ing Orlando Bloom). The movie was nice, but the same can't be said about the acting of Orlando. Not impressive :(

Next, over night of monday, I saw two back to back hindi flicks on Hitesh's comp. Don't even remember what the name of the movies were! Just saw them.

And fianlly, yesterday saw a 3D anim, Haunted Castle, at IMAX Cinemas. To be truthful, saw the movie coz we had free ticket coupons for the Cinema ;) No other reason. And then I got a great chance to take pictures of the darling harbour by the night! Shall put some pics on my photoblog soon.

Coming back to work, my membrane's over, and I have been told not to expect it to arrive for atleast another 5 weeks! So, I have no worries. My project is as good as over!!

BTW, if someone has extra cash, can you give me around AU$200? I want to skydive, but am short of cash! :((

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home