Thursday 5 May, 2005

Life's No Good :(

With nothing much happening in life, I have to get back to doing work. And then, when you are so pumped up to do some research, nothing goes your way. Today, my supervisor makes the best of all statements. Check the conductivity of the permeate for water-flux experiments! Now, if I am running pure distilled water, how in the world will there be conductivity?!? I, am LOST. This is so stupid.

And then, I am feeling homesick. 4 months here, and its getting to my head. Life's sick, and it plays really stupid games with you (or for me for that matter!). And then, I have begun reading this philosophical blog, Free Congnition, which just leaves me in a tinge. Don't know what to do. Other than that, I am still looking for company for the Spanish Film Festival. Anyone interested?

Guess, its enough. No more of stupid blogging :P

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home