Thursday 28 April, 2005

Donuts :)

An amazing way to start a day:
1. Get up as late as possible (that's kind of 9-9.30 AM for me :( )
2. Get ready and have your breakfast.
3. When on way to lab, stop at the cafetaria, and cag with friends all the way!
4. Enter lab, sit down on the computer, and surf the net for the next hour or so... managing to chat with everyone who comes online at that time.
5. Get a donut to eat before you start work :P:P (courtsey Yun)

Now the last point is the icing on the cake ... or should it be Donut?!?

Ok. After this amazing start of the 4th day of this useless week, I soon realised that I had run out of membranes to use, and so started looking around to see if any other membrane samples would be helpful. Next, within half-hour of me finishing a failed experiment with an old piece of membrane, I went out for lunch. Had some amazing pasta and potatoes (have no idea why I choose this combination, the Italians would tell me so many things :P ), and had a half hour stint in the library, hunting for a book that was already issued :(
Came back to the department to attend the lecture, which did happen to be a good one. Something to do with Electron Microscopy and all. Loads of techniques here. Good to see that. Other than that, I ran another failed experiment on another piece of old membrane, and then decided to call it a day, and read news from TOI. Also found this site, NedStats Basic, very useful for tracking the traffic on your site. I connected my photoblog, and the photos page on my homepage. Lets see how much traffic I come up with in the next month. This was triggered with the pages being ranked by Google, and so I thought of tracking people who saw these sites.
Other than all this shit, nothing much to do. Me going home soon :)

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home