Wednesday 27 April, 2005

...days gone by

Another week, some more days gone by. April 2005 coming to an end. And so is my practicum, though slowly enough :P
Still haven't come up with plans for the weekend, just know that bansal is coming at 5.50 AM, Sunday, to Sydney, and has to get to NewCastle before dark. So mostly will go to pick him up. Probably will ask Indrie for lunch/dinner for the weekend. She's very keen to eat north-Indian meals the Indian way - using your hands!! Lets see. Hopefully, will mail her tomorrow. I supposedly seem to be liking her attitude. Kind of like mine :) No worries, just aish. But then she's doing a Ph.D. which I wouldn't even think of!!
Hmm... what else, oh yes!, I started working on my report, finished the abstract, the experimental procedure, and rite now working on the literature survey. Seems odd, that I have started on the report so soon, but then watching Regina working on the report with 5 months to go, I thought I should do so too. And then I don't have enough time after my practicum gets over officially. So, work in progress.
Other than that, life's boring. Presently can't even finish The Untouchable by Mukul Raj Anand. And to think that I used to go through novels overnight!

guess thats all from this boring life :(

-aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home