Monday 16 May, 2005

Lost :(

I have lost access to my homepage. Due to some fool in IIT-Bombay, I am unable to upload/edit files to my account. So, for the remaining 2-3 months, I shall not be putting up any pictures onto my homepage. Shall update it as soon as I get back to IIT though. And that shall not be before the end of July. All those dying to see my albums, please wait :D
Other than that, had an eventful weekend. I finally saw a movie at the Spanish Film Festival! I saw The Weakness of the Boleshevik.

As the review on the site says, Luis Tosar turned in an amazing performance! And even though I don't speak Spanish (duh!), the subtitles were great. They were surely better than most of the ones on Indian flicks, where the meaning in Hindi and English is a lot different occasionally. (I can say that mainly because I was sitting next to a Latin-American chap, and he confirmed this fact :D). And of course, MarĂ­a Valverde looks sensational.
Sunday was when I was thinking of going around the city. But with no company, I changed minds right at the bus-stop, and went on the 4km walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach. With strong cold winds, and an awesome view of the sea, I took the normally 1 1/2 hrs walk in 3 1/2 hours!!! And yes, took over a 100 pics. So, that was a revelation!
Today, was bad. Got up at 4 AM, so as to be on time to pick up Bansal. A batchmate from IIT, had to pick him up coz he was getting me some notes for my kind perusal on my behest :( . And after dropping him off to Central, went back home, got dressed, came to lab, checked mail, and left for the airport again!! This time to pickup Avnish, a buddy from E-Cell. He was getting some eatables for me :D:D. After getting my booty, I dropped him to Central, and avoiding the rain successfully I scrambled back to Uni., and slogged my arse out, to cover-up for the morning that I missed. :(

So much for the day.

-aashish

1 Comments:

At 8:12 am, May 18, 2005 , Blogger vishnoi said...

yeah! sure had! loved the flick.. nice change from the normal bollywood/hollywood crap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home