Friday 13 May, 2005

...

...well, I don't have anything to write. But, since I promised my self that I shall put an entry here atleast every two-three days, this is for the past 2 days. Nothing much is going on. I am running in a -ve cash flow. So, have nothing much planned for the weekend. But, I shall make a trip to the Spanish Film Festival, that I have been talking about for the past couple of weeks :). Hopefully that is!

Other than that, I had plans to go on a photoshoot in Sydney, but still haven't planned it. So, I doubt if I'll do it this weekend. My work a'int going great. Still out of membranes. No progress there.

So lifes boring. And monotonous.

cya, till my life has something to talk about :(

-aashish

1 Comments:

At 8:40 am, May 15, 2005 , Blogger echotig said...

Hey! Answer that questionnaire thats on my blog.

Please? Would like to know more about you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home