Thursday 14 December, 2006

dilli mein

I haven't really taken the time to update the web about my life. So, before this year ends, I'd post a few things so that this blog remains active... or just about it.
I have a Job :) British Gas took the pains to employ me, placing me right outside the campus of IITB - Hiranandani - a place that I call IITB-Extension. :) Now comes the tough question: Do I just hang around in my wing a year longer, to save that extra buck, and finally buy my camera? or do I "save" like every other mortal and try to buy that camera? :P
Other than that I fell in love, and rose again, unscathed. Presently, I am in Delhi, using my sister's laptop to blog. My PC has crashed, my dad wont allow me to use his, and my sister has been kind enough, after lots of pains, to allow me to use hers. Thanks to her, and kudos to my convincing skills :)
So, nothing more to blog - u can see how good I am at summing up my useless life, for people in Delhi - do call - 098699 22303 and meet me soon :D

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:08 am, December 15, 2006 , Blogger Tamanna said...

Congrats :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home