Tuesday 4 July, 2006

Robbed

I have not much enthu to write in detail what happenned on the wee hours of monday morning, but here's a mail that i sent to some friends ..

I was robbed of my bag today.. in the most pseud and secure trains of germany. I was asleep in the train, as it halted at Frankfurt station. Train left the station at 5.15, and at 5.20 i get up to get tickets checked, and i see my bag's missing. My camera, ipod, tripod, clothes, and 2 keys each worth upto 500 eur lost. I might end up paying fines for the keys, and so am badly undone. Screwed. Don't know what to say :(

Reported the missing bag at the next railway stn police station. Took me abt 1.5 hrs to communicate with a police officer who spoke little English. We both used dictionaries English-German and reverse to get my complaint registered. Was a helluva task at that time. Hoping ki kuch toh mile. Let's see.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, July 06, 2006 , Blogger Tamanna said...

Oh thats bad. Hope u get ur things back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home