Saturday 17 June, 2006

Motivation

Yeah. That's what I am done with in my report. I now for sure know why my guide (not me!) was motivated to a project on this subject. A subject I hardly understand, and even lesser, care about :P But then he pays for my trips across Europe, and so its good enough :)

Last night, I sat in office for a little more than 3 hours, from 10 to 1. Working on the motivation and the introduction of my report. Done with the motivation, I have scrapped the intro part 3 times in a row now. I write 3-4 paras, and then delete is what I press. Not impressed with what I have been writing. Will start work again soon.

Other than that, I washed clothes today. And as almost all men, I mixed my colors and my whites. Result? I have a gradient of red in my inner wear, and hankerchiefs. (Yes yes.. read it Pink, and light red :( ) Now I shall have to bleach them when I get back to India. And till then, keep them inside my pants. No showing around what I wear. Bloody hell. Why GOD Why?? Why me???

4 Comments:

At 2:56 pm, June 17, 2006 , Blogger qutub said...

well can't help regarding ur pink gradient:P but for ur report, i got something on the blog;)
-qtb

 
At 12:00 pm, June 18, 2006 , Blogger Aparajita Paul said...

well...unfortunate...(i can't really say anything more!...DUH!)

 
At 3:06 pm, June 20, 2006 , Blogger Pranav said...

why arent you online ever?

 
At 3:35 pm, June 20, 2006 , Blogger vishnoi said...

@qtb: checking ur blog :)
@infektia: don't say anyhting..
@suraj: i correct my self "all great men do it" :)
@Pranav.. came back today morning.. now i am online :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home