Wednesday 16 March, 2005

well today was a pretty boring day.. Had to attend the safety lectures :( so much for a formality :( but yes.. Was good to get an official break from the work :)) and then, I finalists my trip to Cairns next week, am going there with shrew and another practicum student from Shreya's hospital, haven't met him though... am really looking forward to it :) and of course, the pics shall be soon up on my homepage ... that goes without saying.
today I also got a freakish call, from some ad agency, wanting me to do a portfolio for them :O I was astounded by the call, but had to brush them off as they wanted a time next week, and I am not here for it (going to Cairns, remember) so, I guess I missed out on something really big !! hmm.. I guess that's all for today..

aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home