Thursday 31 March, 2005

The running away of a flatmate!!

As I had mentioned in a post earlier, I found the tough way, that the Chinese flat mate had run away, stealing 200$ from her room-mate! Well I found out the details from Kalai (my flatmate), and they do seem pretty daunting! will mention a few that don't sound bad:) .
Firstly, the Chinese girl, Cai, felt that Kalai didn't clean the place well. (actually she felt kalai didn't clean ever!!). Then she came up with all kinds of things like some-one is stealing from her, and finally that the bills are too exhorbent!! Dude, that was too much for me too!! Then one fine day, Kalai went to work as usual, and Cai cleaned up the house, leaving no trace of her what-so-ever! Not even a piece of paper!! Kalai did the right thing, called the police, and filed a case against Cai. Finding Cai won't be tough, she studies at the Uni. And then we have the deed for rent, so Cai is not in a favorable position, I think. Other, than that, I guess everything is fine.

ciao,

aashish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home