Sunday 13 January, 2008

Paani Puri

Well, not really paani-puri I speak of. Lately, I was told of a concept - vodka paani-puri. Yes, basically, paani puri with the water having vodka - vol ratio of a small peg. I thought it was a one-off situation, considering that the concept was told to me by a born and lived in delhi woman... and we all know delhites! :P

but then, a few days ago, I was just going to some shop in galleria, and I over heard 3 conversations (and this ain't exaggeration!) that had the same content - rejecting the conventional paani-puri coz the "customer" wanted vodka paani puri! boss!

too much for me!

i just moved ahead, and had my regular paani-puri with the paani made from mineral water - enough high class achieved! ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:25 pm, March 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paani puri and Vodka....must try it my love.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home