Tuesday 22 May, 2007

No Title

More than a week gone by, I don't seem to be doing much preparation of my trip that I plan to do alone. All I do is eat out at places, make sure my tummy gains an inch or two, I sleep like a log, and watch movies on screen, or on the computer. Life. Aah. Nice.

Saw Life in a... Metro. Everyone bangs everyone - as put by Shaggy's friend Rustugi. The reason why I actually watched the flick, with Priya @ Priya :). At the end of the movie, all I felt was yes - everyone does screw everyone, and that's about it :) Life in a metro - all screwed up :)

I came from one metro to another. Life is screwed up :) Now I go and gobble something, coz my stomach craves for more home-cooked food :)

Other than that, I managed to use my camera on sunday, when I met Akriti over lunch @ Rajdhani, CP. I did some photography while in the auto. Will post some stuff on my photoblog as and when I manage to download some stuff.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, May 27, 2007 , Blogger SaiK said...

R giri !!! ... *blush*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home