Sunday 28 October, 2007

4 in a row

Long time no hear! well, that's could be because of many reasons, I could be very busy at office, may not have an internet connection at home, or may be I didnt have enthu to blog. Well, it was a mixture of all the 3. But, now, after a 2 week induction at UK, a side trip to Munich and to the Oktober Fest, I am back in India, and am doing good time at office. Work / Life balance is crap, and have been working long hours on some good work otherwise :)

Other than that, this week I watched 4 movies, on 4 days :) A thing that I hadn't done since a long time!
Thu: Jhonny Gaddar, a flick that I felt was Ok, and nothing too great, considering the reviews I had got. Simple expected twists in what was supposed to be a thriller.
Fri: Jab We Met, a regular commercial cinema movie, but it did manage to get quite a few giggles from me after a 9-9 in office!
Sat: Shoot Em Up, a flick that was full of so much action, and the hero getting everything right, it felt like a video game, 3rd person, and all cheat codes in our favour!! Just about that! :D
Sun: No Smoking, a flick that was so much into symbolism, that it probably left few takers for it. A little too much of thinking, such that it was not digestable by most critics, but a movie that I'd like to watch atleast 3 times more, but now on a DVD :)

So much for now, I go and hog :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home