Friday 25 May, 2007

Shootout at Lokhandwala...

...based on true rumors.

May be their box office success will also be based on true rumors. God pray for the soul of the team that made the movie. A high starrer, will again not be a high grosser. Or so I feel. My 1st day 1st show - a sad movie I got to see. No regrets, I did get to meet up with my school chums - Anuj and Pratiroop. Movie done, the camera people were right outside the theater (PVR Rivoli) and Anuj did make a comment - Sad, sorry movie, piece of crap, holy shit. Well, a little strong, but if it comes on camera what the hell! :)

Other than that, nothing much on in life, trip finalized, well, almost :P And, I am now feeling nervous, a fattu that I am ;) Learning, trying to see what not to miss out. Praying. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home