Friday 27 April, 2007

Done

well, almost with life here. Just a few more days to go. Today, I went and met the dean for the nth time for the film society. He said that the registrar had managed to form some ad hoc committee, which would look into the closing of the affairs of the film society. And, this letter had gone to the director for approval. I just out of curiosity checked the Director's office, to realise that they hadn't received any communication actually! I reconfirmed with the dean, and he shouted on the PA to the Registrar, with the registrar actually absconding for a meeting in Mantralaya!

Other than that, I had today plans of South Bombay, with Karthik and Sarmistha, which I ditched coz of a headache, and some useless talk by people. Trying to sleep, I didn't get any, and I convinced Doodhi to come with me to Cafe Churchill after his job. Job reminds me, that I need to go for a full medical checkup at Lilavati Hospital tomorrow morning at 8.30! All this for my job requirements. Coming back to the food, we drove on Anchal's khatara Pulsar, and got there in record 1 hr! :P Had pasta and lasagne, followed by cheese cake and mango tart at Theobroma's. Then a customary stop at the marine drive, and back drive to IIT in 45 straight minutes. Fun outing. A change of mind. Good for me :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:38 am, April 27, 2007 , Blogger sarmistha said...

Yes, ditcher!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home