Saturday 21 April, 2007

Enlightenment

Before I came to college, I was in school (Duh!). There, I did have a similar sense of humour, but not the fundaes. So, I'd hang out with studs, and then gain them. Then I scraped through JEE and entered IIT. Still a fool, I did maintain my sense of humour, till came sophomore year. I gained the right to give fundaes, to the bechara freshies. When in the wing, I gained enlightenment, much like our very own Rahul Sid - Lord Buddha - gained under a tree. Only difference being, that I gained in a room, filled with more-than-half-naked gults. Something, that I didn't realise in the scene was the nakedness.

Come a few years down the line, I am known for my fundae-giving-skills, which are not adhered to (I wear a t-shirt, and jeans mostly). Now, here's the problem, as pointed out by a Delhi woman, today (DCs may be bekaar, but are brainy too :P). All the enlightened ones - Lord Buddha, Gandhi and my wing seniors gave fundaes in more than half-nakedness. The 1st 2 in loin cloths, and the last of all in undies - the latest in thing. I was the fool to give in full clothes. So, now, I wondered what'd happen, IF I gave started dressing up in a lungi, for 2 reasons - 1. the heat is getting to me. 2. it adds to the effect, when I give fundaes. I'd walk into the class, and then like a tam, lift my lungi to knee length, and then give the tips of a life time. Exciting huh? :P


(Show over, fart session closed. Please close browser)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:03 am, April 21, 2007 , Blogger onkar said...

three much be.. amazing hain..

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

firstly who is this amazing friend of yours..

secondly i can't stop imagining pappaji in lungi and banyaan.. :P :P

 
At 12:14 pm, April 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganja doin blogging...

nicccceeeee

 
At 10:00 pm, April 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. an observation.. assuming u manage to pass all your courses this sem, you won't have a chance to go to a class and give fundae..

do you realize ? no more classes for you man :P :P

 
At 10:43 pm, April 21, 2007 , Blogger vishnoi said...

@OD and anon1: thank u thank u :D

@anon2: well not really.. 2 reasons.. 1. even if i dont pass all my courses.. i wont go to class.. i ll do self study.
2. i will have classes during my trainee period at job :D

 
At 6:34 pm, April 23, 2007 , Blogger SaiK said...

"I gained enlightenment, much like our very own Rahul - Lord Buddha - gained under a tree" .... god fundaes!! looks like you got to know from lord Buddha himself that he also had a pet name Rahul (his son).

:P ... ab tu uda dega ye comment :(

 
At 7:15 pm, April 23, 2007 , Blogger SaiK said...

how humble :) !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home