Sunday 25 February, 2007

Aha!

The other side of south Bombay - the not so frequented one by IITians, is what I walked through today. Photographing through Mahalaxmi - race course.. fell in love with the horses, once again ;) - Worli sea face - Haji Ali - Warden Road - Green Lawns High School (sigh!) - Pedder Road - cab to Marine Drive - Mama Mia's - Bachelors - walk to VT (!!!) - a huge glass of sugarcane juice - and the 11.03 local to thane.
Life's simple. life's good.. or so I should hope. A thought lingered in my head all the time I was at warden road, and it magnified when I passed by Green Lawns... something that I have been struggling to work out for the past 4 days now. let's see how life turns!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, March 02, 2007 , Blogger sarmistha said...

"fell" in love with the horses? No wonder, people keep falling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home