Wednesday 21 February, 2007

a friend to a friend

...i can try describing it.. relation with u started with timepass chat sessions..which i dont know why, but i always looked forward to.. but somewhere it grew into something much more important n gradually became a part of me.. i remember wonderin how it was possible that u wanted to talk to me as much as i wanted to .. because one thing i had invariably seen in mine n others interactions was that one person always seemed to be more inclined to talk than the other.. it was wonderful how this was absent here.. so u were my best buddy, my daily diary, source for enthu in life, and my addiction, someone who made me feel real important, hurt me sometimes too, but tried to make up for them more than reqd...

i wonder what does one call it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:34 pm, February 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

need to have sex.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home