Saturday 30 December, 2006

Lost

is my mobile. Dropped it somewhere between the Mumbai Airport and my hostel in the auto that I took. This happened during the night of Saturday (or the morning of Sunday). A new Nokia 6030 bought. Another SIM from MTNL taken. A new existence of mine: +91 99694 19764. As for my life in Mumbai so far, I have had hardly anytime to be in my room. Sunday/Monday: Spent at the Pan IIT meet, for which I was organizing a session in a segment. The event went of peacefully. Networked with quite a few people. Tuesday-Friday: Mood I. Came 3rd in Treasure Hunt.. a hunt that was more of an obstacle race than a treasure hunt. But who's complaining :) The team members are the proud (???) owners of Segam color phones with loads of balance to waste: courtesy Hutch. New years in 2 days, no plans made. Life at a standstill... as usual :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home