Saturday 27 August, 2005

Life at a loss?

Haven't slept for more than 4 hours in the last 60 hrs. Not because I had any gr8 work load, just that, had a small test on Mass Transfer Operations I, and I thought I'll study for that. Didn't do that, but ended up in the canteen three times in less than 1 1/2 hrs. This was the yesterday day before yesterday. Strange as it may seem, I don't get a feeling of the change of day untill I sleep. It's like as if the day changes not by sunrise/set but me getting up and going to bed. But, then I have heard similar thoughts from many others too. So, I guess this is just a standard human notion of how a day clock works.

Have been listening to some hindi music for the last 6 hours now. 6 hrs other than the 40 minutes that I spent in the Maddu Mess to eat my early morning snack of a few dosais, a few idlis and a couple of vadas. This during the un-earthly (???) hour of 4.45 and 5.45 am. Yes, that's right. For those whos don't know, Maddu Mess is a shabby establishment outside the college gate, that caters to students and people alike, who don't have cash and still sport a huge appetite :).

Other than that, nothing much happening, yesterday was Gokulashtami, but didn't take any snaps, coz I was more busy watching Iqbal at Huma Adlabs. A descent adlabs near IIT, but surely not worth the Rs. 110/- that I had to shell out for the movie. But before I say anymore, I saw another flick No Entry, in the same adlabs :P Seems that I don't know how to get a hang of the fact that I am bankrupt :P

This post has been open on my comp for the past 2 days now, and I guess I should now post it :P Hope it ain't too late for it to be posted.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 pm, April 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home